Sunday, October 15, 2006

I am such a bad blogger. Wow, it's been so long since I posted anything, that I think it would be safe to say this is like starting over.

Anywho, Laurie, of CAP fame started a meme and I thought I'd jump in and answer it. One way to get back into the swing of writing. Right? Well, we'll see.

Here goes the The Power of Four

Four jobs I’ve had:

* Wife (who says it isn't a job?)
* Mom (hardest job EVER)
* Girl Scout camp horseback instructor
* junior high teacher (kind of like being a mom, but with books)

Four movies I can watch over and over:

* Harry Potter movies, especially Prisoner of Azkabhan
* Dodgeball (I don't know why, but it makes me laugh)
* Millions (awesome kids in this movie)
* I love Back to the Future, also. And I Married an Axe Murderer, and Shrek I and II and Young Frankenstein. There are more, but that'll do for now.


Four places I have lived:

* Houston, Texas
* Owatonna, Minnesota
* Marquette, Michigan
* Brownsburg, Indiana


Four television shows I love to watch:

* Grey's Anatomy
* Heroes
* Gilmore Girls
* Ugly Betty

Four places I have been on vacation:

* Edinburgh, Scotland
* London, England
* Sanibel Island, Florida
* Rome, Italy

Four of my favorite dishes:

* Fried potatoes with bits of onion and ham
* Fried clams (best summertime treat)
* Fettucini Carbonara from the North End in Boston.
* Creme Brule

Four websites I visit daily:

* http://rrr.kimcm.dk/forum/ These people have helped me so much!
* boston.com (for weather, news and arts and entertainment)
* crazyauntpurl.com - someone who understands and writes about it so very well.
* http://knitorious.typepad.com/knitorious/ Vicki's blog is so wonderful to read. It's like a drink of cold water, very satisfying and refreshing.

Four places I would rather be right now:

* Scotland. Anywhere. I love it. Beautiful beautiful place.
* In a cafe in Paris eating a pastry, drinking a coffee and watching the world walk by. (Me too, Aunt Purl)
* Hanging out with friends, going to the movies or out to dinner.
* Snuggling. (yeah, I miss that too.)

So that's the meme. Maybe I'll be more inclined to write again. There's a lot going on here, knitwise and lifewise. Hmmmm. Perhaps I'll share.

1 Comments:

At 7:02 AM, Blogger Vicki Knitorious said...

Hahaha, that's so sweet, Mary. I can't wait to see you on Saturday!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home