Thursday, July 20, 2006

Okay, so it's been kind of busy at my house and I haven't been blogging or knitting or anything fun. It's called prepping for a divorce and I'll spare you the lovely details of researching finances and splitting up belongings, preparing to sell a house, redefining boundaries, etc.

However, this came through in my email today and I'm intrigued.


Would they work? Or would they be annoying? I really don't have to worry about bothering anyone in bed with a light on anymore, but these look kind of cute. Maybe they would be good in a car at night? Who knows? But I'm thinking of ordering a pair and if I do, I'll be sure to report.

3 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Blogger Carole Knits said...

Hi Mary,
Glad to see you're posting again. I'm wondering about those needles - I bet they'll be heavy, don't you think?

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger Peevish said...

I think the hardest thing would be keeping the cats away from them!

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger crazyauntpurl said...

I bought these for Ellen for her birthday! she's at ellenbloom.blogspot.com, you could ask her if she's tried 'em yet!

I thought they would be neat for knitting in the movies, but then again, why would I knit in the movies? LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home