Monday, June 26, 2006

It's been a rainy, humid, yucky weather type weekend here and I just wanted to come and vent a bit.

Last Thursday, I had to take my dear daughter to the doctor's for her physical for college. We're on a tight time-frame anyway, as she decided kind of late where she was going to go, etc. Anyway, getting the appointment was a huge effort on my part, to which she was less than thrilled and it turned into this operatic event in our lives, before we came to our senses, and just went to the appointment. I'll spare you the details, but it involved her not wanting to change her schedule, me having to leave work for the appointment, no insurance because her father "has a plan" etc. Whew!

So, we went to the appointment, and got the forms filled out, and today, when getting ready to mail them, I looked them over one more time, and sure enough, they were not stamped with the official office stamp, so I have to go back to the doctor's office, pay for parking, and get them to stamp the stupid forms. Sigh. And then mail them out.

I thought getting her ready to go to college was gonna be fun! I want to go to here, and shop and not be fussing with these stupid documents.

Dear daughter is working today, besides which she doesn't drive (long story) so it's up to me. I hope someday, somewhere, I get some credit for this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home