Friday, February 29, 2008

For Sandy





A while back while browsing through the blogs I found that Sandy had posted about knitting a lovely scarf called Windrows fromFoxfire Fibers that she purchased at Rhinebeck.

I had purchased the same kit at Rhinebeck and was working on my scarf (well, muffler) and was happy to learn that her scarf was looking much like mine. That meant I was knitting it correctly. Or at least the same as Sandy was.

Anyway, Sandy posted a lovely self-portrait with scarf on her blog and I couldn't wait to finish mine, so I could post a duplicate self-portrait.

It's not as easy as it looks to take a picture of one's self.

However, just in time for the latest cold snap, I present Mary with Windrows.

3 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Nicely done (scarf AND portrait!).

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Back again to say:

I hope you're up for playing along, as I am officially tagging you:

Post THE RULES on your blog ( this be them! )
Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog
Tag 7 people and link to them
Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

If this doesn't appeal to you, then no harm done!

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger Sandy said...

I LOVE IT!!!! (The scarf and YOU!)
:D
It really is not easy to do those photos. The arm is only so long!
You will just love that scarf! I have worn it every day since I finished it! I can't wait to visit the Foxfire booth next year!
Great SCARF!!!
xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home