Tuesday, February 19, 2008

That Little Scarf



Please excuse the dark pictures. I'm still figuring out my new camera. This is a project that I've been working on for several weeks now. It's That Little Scarf a pattern from Anne Hansen. I love it. It took awhile to get rolling on the pattern, but Vicki (the genius) suggested using stitch markers for the repeats on one of her lace projects and once I did that, the pattern made sense. It was like magic. Thanks Vicki!



I'm quite pleased with my progress. It is very satisfying to see the pattern emerge, row by row, and to get to the end of each row with the right amount of stitches for each one.



The yarn is Opulence from The Woolen Rabbit and it is the most luscious color of periwinkle blue. There's such depth to it, and it shows the pattern off well I think.

I can't wait to finish this and wear it!

4 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Blogger Vicki Knitorious said...

Ta-DA!! Isn't it amazing, even if it does take a while to click sometimes?
Looking wonderful! ; )

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger Iron Needles said...

The knitting is very pretty, but the tablecloth in the background has me intrigued. Is that a vintage cloth?

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger Mary in Boston said...

Hiya Vicki! Yes, funny how one little thing sometimes can make it all click.

Becki, the tablecloth is from Williams Sonoma, I think. I buy them there, on clearance! ;-)

It probably looks vintage cause it gets so much wear.

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Utterly gorgeous, and it appears we'll be stuck with cold weather for long enough for you to finish and wear it....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home